- Admission is open for Nursery to Class VII for session 2024-2025
- Minimum Age required as on March for each class 31st 2024 admission is as stated below.
- Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office or online from www.jaipuriaschoolgnelucknow.in by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- There is a written assessment for children along with an interaction with parents for Grade I upwards. For pre-primary admissions, an informal interaction of parents along with the child on the date as mentioned on child's admit card is mandatory.
- Date of assessment/interaction and further details would be shared at the time of registration.
- No change of date will be entertained. However, the school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of interaction if need be.
- Parents are requested to bring the Immunization chart and original Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation along with self-attested photocopies of the same during the admission process. No change in the date of birth will be entertained once the admission is done.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
Documents required foradmission are:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission. Please carry the original also for verification.
- Copy of previous schools’ Transfer Certificate/any other documents
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the requisite registration fee and completed registration form needs to be deposited at the school office within the stipulated time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Full quarters' school fees are chargeable for any withdrawal in the middle of that particular quarter.
- Transfer of admission to any other Jaipuria School is a matter of preference and not guaranteed. Paid fees, including one time charges, is not transferable from one branch to another and management reserves rights of admission.
- Seats will be reserved for the weaker sections of the society as per the Government RTE Act in Nursery section, subject to and in compliance with the State Government Orders when received.
- In case supporting documents are found to be inadequate, the school management reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the admission.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office maximum in twelve installments before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by DD /Cheque shall be accepted up th to the 10 of every month in which payments falls due.
- Cheques/DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria Schools, Gomti Nagar Extension - REVENUE A/C, payable at Lucknow
- Fees is payable till the 10th ofthe month in which the installment of fees becomes due
- Late fees can be paid along with a fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) on or before the 25th of the same month.
- Further fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) per week is applicable from 25th onwards
- If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months after the due date, the name of student will be struck off the rolls.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Nursery, LKG, UKG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, General Knowledge, Environmental Science.
For Senior Secondary:
The School curriculum is based on CBSE.